Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've Come To Rate

I go by JJ in these parts. Hi. I view lots of movies. Therefore I thought I’d put that to use and write what I thought about them for the world to know. The difference between me and any other “critic” (I don’t know if I want to be lumped with them) is that I don’t feel the total need to be a movie snob.

I don’t think it’s necessary to give praise to everyone in the movie just because they were paid millions of dollars. If the acting is good I say the acting is good and who the actor was. But I’m not going to get all preachy and say things as if they will be reading this…you know brown nose. Nor do I find it necessary to browbeat them for doing a terrible job.

My main focus is the movie itself and if it’s good enough to venture out into this hostel world to see. Then everything else will be commented on. If you want some sort of detailed list of who did what in the movie there is yahoo and IMDb. I will most likely only be talking about how great or not so great the movie is. I think the rest is a waste of time and easily found if you are internet savvy enough.

So enjoy my opinion about the movie. I’ll try to put humor in there or even a funny thing that happened when I saw the movie at the theater…cause going to the theater is funny since I go with whacked out people. The whacked out people might not be my friends…they actually just might be other people that decided to see the movie at the same time. Ha.

And last and somewhat important I’ll be grading all movies on a letter grade scale. Yahoo states what each letter means and I like what theirs means but I’m going to come up with my own because yeah that’s the way to make it MY review. I shouldn’t mooch off others.

Sit back, relax and allow the my reviews to guide you to greatness at the silver screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home